Saturday 30 April 2011

I’m In Love! Confession from Gyuri of KARA

It’s a confession without much hesitation!
Gyuri from KARAThe group leader of KARA, a popular Korean girl group that made it big with the song Butterfly, Park Gyuri said that she’s like head over heels in love with the top Korean national football star, who also played for Manchester United and the captain of the Korean Football team in the ongoing FIFA World Cup – Park Ji Sung!
Shocked! But I guess it’s only natural…
According to Gyuri, she’s very much attracted to Ji Sung’s handsome face and his brilliant performance on the field. She said,”Honestly speaking, I fell in love with Ji Sung every time I looked at him, he made my heart beats faster.” She also said,”As part of my support for him, I believe he will do his best for this World Cup.”
Well, Gyuri, Ji Sung did played and performed well for the World Cup, but I guess the team is not yet ready for the semi finals after they’ve lost 2-1 to Uruguay. But competition would be high to win Ji Sung’s heart right? Bet many popular, young, sexy Korean girls are going after him. Anyway, way to go girl! For the brave confession. Guess that will be a good headstart.

No comments:

Post a Comment