Saturday 30 April 2011

Bi Rain and Lee Hyori Mutual Confession?!

Lee Hyori ‘love’ confession??
News has it that the Korean pop King, Bi Rain, confessed his attraction to the Korean pop queen, Lee Hyori.
Lee Hyo Ri
It was reported that both Rain and Lee Hyori has been friends for a long time and knows each other well. Lee Hyori reacted positively to Rain’s remark by saying that although she made a statement on never to date a man within the same industry, she had to admit that she find Rain as an impressive and attractive man.
Sense like something hot burning up?
There was an incident you see, and before this, the sexy pop queen admitted that she never see Rain as a man, not until long ago during the filming of MBC ‘Come To Play’, Lee Hyori made a statement, “I have never looked at Rain as someone from the opposite gender, but an incident which happened a while back have made me changed the way I look at him. I went to the same tanning shop that Rain goes. And our rooms were separated by a partition which has an opening on top. In the next room, I heard Rain taking off his shirt and applying the lotion. And I don’t know why, I started imagining things.” and everyone in the studio burst out in laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment