Tuesday 5 April 2011

Admission Selena Gomez About Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez has denied the affair between her and Justin, the show "Ellen DeGeneres Show. " The singer can only laugh when he lured the refutation.

Based on Usmagazine.com, DeGeneres plays the old video of Gomez who dismissed the rumors about its relationship with Bieber.

"He's like my brother. It was weird for me," Gomez said in his previous appearances in the event.

Gomez did not have good answers to describe their current relationship. "Do not take me to jail! I do not know! I do not know!," said 18-year-old girl.

"Now you show (the relationship) to the public. (you) are fooling me," said DeGeneres.

Gomez replied, "No, I do not do it ... She is a sweet guy."

DeGeneres continued to heat up the atmosphere.

"He does not like your brother, does not it? No, he did not. And, he is a fantastic man. You can not hide it forever. I know you all secretly but that's crazy. You two are a big star and can not hide from we are! "

"I'm not lying to you. I do not think about it. I would say," Gomez defense.

"No, you do not blatantly lie. (But) a brother is not someone who wants you date," said DeGeneres.

No comments:

Post a Comment